- UTILITY GIS LEADER GAINS DATA SERVICES EXPERTISE AND INDUSTRY LEADING JOINT USE APPLICATION TO CONTINUE MARKET EXPANSION. SSP Innovations, LLC (SSP), a leader in utility GIS services, is pleased to announce an agreement to purchase via an affiliate Wind Lake Solutions, a leading provider of data services for the utility and telecom GIS Industry. With the Wind Lake Solutions acquisition ..
- Wind Lake Solutions is excited to announce that it is a sponsor of the Western Energy Institute Joint Use Conference in Tempe, AZ, September 26-29! Wind Lake Solutions will be onsite for the conference to demonstrate its flagship application for joint use management and communication, SPANS ..
- Wind Lake Solutions is excited to announce that it will present two technical sessions at the upcoming Esri GeoConX in Chicago, IL September 6-7, 2017! Join us in the Windy City for the latest in GIS technology and data management ..
- Wind Lake Solutions (WLS) is pleased to announce FirstEnergy Corp. (NYSE: FE) will implement WLS’ SPANS™ (Spatially-enabled Permitting and Notification System) within its Pennsylvania Electric Company, Metropolitan Edison and Jersey Central Power & Light electric utility subsidiary service areas ..
- Wind Lake Solutions is pleased to announce and welcome Kenton Graber as the company’s Vice President - Customer Solutions. Kenton will be responsible for sales leadership, creation of new customer and partner relationships, contribution in consultative support of projects and initiatives, and strategic support of corporate direction ..
- Wind Lake Solutions is very excited to unveil the results of the first phase of its overall corporate rebranding initiative. As part of this effort, Wind Lake has a new corporate logo, a new SPANS logo and a completely redesigned and updated website. Wind Lakeâ€™s overall rebranding initiative was undertaken with an emphasis on reconfirming our ongoing commitment to providing outstanding customer service ..
- Wind Lake Solutions is 10 years old! Wind Lake was founded in January, 2004 by a group of career geospatial professionals that shared a common vision of blending outstanding technical expertise with personalized attention for each of their customers. The owners of Wind Lake are all actively involved in the day to day operations of the business and have built the business over the last ten years on the foundation of this shared vision ..
- Wind Lake Solutions is very pleased to announce that there are now more than 110,000 joint use proposals currently being managed in SPANS by our subscriber companies. In total, these proposals contain almost 370,000 poles with joint use activity occurring on them. There are now almost 2,000 active SPANS users, working for 225 different organizations throughout the SPANS service territory ..
- WLS will attend and serve as a media partner at EUCI's Joint Use 101. The course will provide attendees with the experience, tools, and education that will help them learn how to efficiently monitor their joint use assets and activities. The course will include the history of joint use, how it has changed through the years, and will answer the 5 W’s of joint use ..
- Wind Lake Solutions was pleased to sponsor the 2016 Esri GeoConX Conference in Phoenix Arizona. Esri's Electric and Gas User Group (EGUG) and Telecommunications User Group (TelUG) came together at GeoConX to hear the latest on product updates, share their experiences, and meet industry leading experts and partners ..
- Wind Lake Solutions attended the Spring 2015 Heartland Joint Use Meeting in Akron, Ohio. The Heartland Group is made up of joint use partners from electric utilities, telecommunications companies and select service providers that meet twice a year to find solutions to common joint use problems. Wind Lake is proud to be a long-time attendee at these productive meetings ..
- The 2014 ESRI Electric and Gas GIS Conference was held in Memphis, TN from October 26th – 29th. Wind Lake was a Gold Sponsor and unveiled our new logo and booth design at this conference. Utility professionals from around the world gathered in Memphis for the 24th annual ESRI Electric and Gas GIS Conference ..
- Wind Lake Solutions will be attending Schneider Electric's GIS Annual Conference in Loveland, CO from March 3rd - 5th, 2015. Wind Lake is a business partner of Schneider Electric and will be a Gold Sponsor for the conference. We hope to see you there ..